Friday 27 July 2007

Tempting and Terrors

This just came to mind like a shotgun shell in the head. 'Tempting'... a game me and sisters used to play when we were kids. If one of us got a dessert, or sugary treat, for doing something good and the others did not get any, we would sit right in front of them (or more likely follow them around the house) munching on said treat and moaning orgasmically about how amazing it was. I can hear my sisters now wailing, 'He's tempting us, mummy! Make him stop. It's not fair.' Why this came to mind and why i felt is necessary to write it here is a mystery.

Oh, while we're on the subject of bullying my sisters, I used to tie my dressing gown belt around my younger sisters Zippy toy and hang him from the balcony. I'd lower him down so that she would jump up to save him but I'd coil him back in. Zippy died many, many times. I also used to hide in her wardrobe until she was nearly asleep and then spring out on her. I'd come home from school sometimes before her and double lock the door from the inside making it seem as if nobody was home, then, as she arrived back I'd hide in the kitchen and jump out on her when she came in. I'm sure they did awful things to me too.

No comments: